High Quality Rubber Floor Tiles for Outdoor Playgroubd
|200-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $7.8 US $7.68|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Kilos Within a Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HY5005
- Usage: Industrial Rubber Slab, Industrial, Flooring, Printing, Rubber Floor Covering
- Raw Materials: Natural Rubber, Pad
- Performance: Acid and Alkaline Resistant Rubber Slab
- Size: 132*132mm
- Trademark: HYRUBBERS
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 9506919000
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Feature: Wear-resistant, Impact-resistant, Heat-resistant, Corrosion-resistant, Insulating, Cold-resistant
- Medium: Pure Gum Rubber Sheet and Fabric
- Color: Colores
- Thickness: 50mm
- Transport Package: with Pallet Suitable for Long Distance Transport.
- Origin: Shandong, China
Rubber tile technical data:
|Material||Top||Colored fine recycled rubber particle|
|Bottom||Black recycled rubber crumb|
|Color||All black, red, green, yellow, blue and etc...|
|Working life||More than 10years|
2. Good elasticity, shockproof
3. Easy drainage, no water leaves in surface, anti-slip.
4. Wearable, pressure resistance, abrasion resistance, anti-static, isolation.
5. Non-toxic, non-peculiar-smell, sound insulation, heat reservation, easy clean.
6. Aging resistance, oxidation resistance, and ultraviolet resistance, long time used in outdoor.
7. Health care, the elastic character can anti-fatigue, makes people ease.
8. Easy installation, various specification, all these characters can enlarge vision and creativity of designers.
Packaging & Shipping
Package: with pallet suitable for long distance transport.
Delivery time: within 10days after receive the deposit.
17+ years experience in rubber tile industry.
Main products: rubber sheet, rubber tiles... etc.
Located in Qingdao,China, closed with the seaport
40sets of rubber tile building machine
Outstanding R&D engineers team.
Consistent and well trained team.
Experienced sales team for different markets.
ISO9001 approved production process.
About rubber tile's FAQ
1. How to storge?
1) Products should be stored in cool and dry places with temperature ranging 10ºC-20ºC,avoid direct sun.
2) Avoid contact with hydrocarbons, solvents,acid and alkalis.
2. How to install?
Make sure that the base surface the tiles are being installed over is clean, level, and dry.
A. Install the perimeter border system of your choice.
B. Dig out approximately 12 inches of soil below the desired level of the rubber paver tiles.
C. Replace the soil first with just over nine inches of compacted crushed stone and then add an additional inch of sand over the top of the stone.
D. Once your area has been properly prepared measure the width of the area to be covered at the center and snap a chalk line down the middle.
E. Determine the center of the chalk line you just marked and snap a second chalk line making a precise 90 degree right angle perpendicular to your first line.
F. Start laying the rubber paver tiles from left to right starting at the center point where your two chalk lines intersect.
G. Make sure your rubber paver tiles are lined up perfectly with your chalk lines when laying the first row and you will need to cut the last paver tile to fit tightly along your border.
H. Continue to fill in the rest of the paver tiles using that first row you started with as a guide until your entire area is completed.
3. Are your rubber flooring tiles suitable for dogs claws/high heels/high traffic?
Rubber flooring is used in airports, lifts, hospitals and schools around the world specifically because of its durability and resistance to wear and tear. In high traffic areas or commercial applications it is worth applying a maintenance layer of polish to make cleaning and maintenance easier.
4. Does the rubber flooring smell?
Because our products are made from premium recycled rubber materials, the smell is not going to be as nearly significant as traditional virgin or synthetic rubber floor materials. There may be a faint distinct odour initially but that smell will soon disappear in short time.
4. How to payment?
|Trade terms||EXW,FOB,CNF(CFR),CIF, DDU|
|Payment terms||TT||30% before production begins, 70% against the copy Of B/L.|
|L/C||L/C at sight, amount below US$50,000.00|
|L/C amount above US$100,000.00,|
we can accept long term payment
against different interests
|L/C 30days with 1.9% interests LC amount|
|L/C 60days with 2.8% interests LC amount|
|L/C 90days with 4.5% interests LC amount|
|L/C 180days with 6.5% interests LC amount|
|L/C 360days with 7.6% interests LC amount|
|D/P||TT 30% in advance, 70% D/P at sight|
|Accept payments from PayPal, Western Union, Bank Transfer|
HYRUBBERS CO., LTD
T/F: 0086 532 66089289