100% Quality White PTFE Teflon Molded Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $4-15 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $4-15/ kg|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: F4
- Kind: White Plastic Sheet
- Contraction Percentage: 2.0%~5.0%
- Apparent Density: 2.10-2.30 G/ Cm3
- Dielectric Strength: 40 Kv/mm
- Thickness<5mm: Tolerance 0~+0.75
- Width (mm): Tolerance0~+3%
- Thickness: 2-100mm
- Specification: 100% ptfe
- HS Code: 392099100
- Material: PTFE
- Water Absorption: ＜0.01%
- Tensile Strength: 22-28MPa
- Ultimate Elongation: 250-300%
- Temperature Resist: -180-+260 Oc
- Thickness≥5mm: Tolerance0~+15%
- Length(mm): Tolerance0~+3%
- Trademark: HY
- Origin: China
PTFE molded sheets
PTFE molded shet is manufactured by molding process with PTFE regular resin and sintering. It is very suitable for seals, lining, diaphragm, spacer guide and bearing pad for bridge.
The sizes could be customized as your requirements
Technical data of PTFE sheet
|Material||100% Virgin PTFE|
|Apparent density||2.10-2.30 g/ cm3|
|Tensile Strength||22-28 Mpa|
|Dielectric Strength||40 kv/mm|
|Temperature Resist||-180-+260 oC|
Main feature of PTFE sheet
- High temperature resistance: It could work stable between 200°C and +260°C.
- Low temperature resistance. It has excellent mechanical toughness in -180°C.
- High lubricating property.
- Excellent insulation property.
- Nice non-sticky property.
- Long durability
1 Chemistry industry: used in sealing, pipeline, pipe fitting and high pure agentia household utensils etc.
2. Machine: used in piston ring, guide ring, machine tool guideways etc.
3. Electrical and Electronic Engineering: used in electric wire, electric cable, electrical condenser film, insulation board etc.
4. Construction: use as bridge, tunnel, large-scale chemical industry pipeline, storage tank supporting bearing slipper.
5. Light textile and other industry: PTFE product have nonstick properties, used in spinning, papermaking, foodstuff, rubber, ceramics etc.